Cataract Surgery at Yash
After a thorough check up if you are diagnosed as having cataract, you will be advised by our phaco surgeon or Counselors about the cataract removal procedure and the various lens options available along with the necessary post operative care required. In case if you wish to wait you will be given the right guidance about how long you can wait and what care to be taken during waiting period.
Cataract surgery at Yash Eye Hospital in Amravati, India can help to restore your vision, and we look forward in giving you a clear, natural vision again. We offer a range of various Intraocular Lens (IOL) options to suit every individual.
Symptoms of Cataract
- Cloudy, fuzzy, foggy, or filmy vision.
- Changes in the way you see colors.
- Problems driving at night because headlights seem too bright.
- Problems with glare from lamps or the sun.
- Frequent changes in your eyeglass prescription.
- Double vision